Through certification of the quality management systems according to ISO, by the internationally recognized certification body, we have confirmed the full commitment to fulfilling customer requirements and regulations and the leading position in the market.
A certified company gives to customers confidence of working to standards and procedures that will provide them with a high standard of customer service, provides many advantages:
- Quality and reliability
- Protection of safety and health
- Compatibility between products
- Consistency in the delivery of services
- Transparent product information
- Fairer competition, hence lower prices for consumers
- Environmental protection
- Protection from false or misleading claims
- Fitness for purpose (performance)
Internally, it helps you define clear objectives and obliges you to review them. It also improves communication by defining your processes and helps to reduce nonconforming products. Overall, ISO improves task definition (who does what), motivates your employees to improve the system and mobilizes them around objectives.
- You can detect and identify problems in good time and solutions are improved
- All your processes are evaluated, standardized and explained to personnel
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Suppliers become more like partners
- Improved overall communication
- Increased marketability and positive company image
- Increased quality of services and raises your staff’s awareness.
- Higher operating efficiency and better management control
M&D has the below certifications:
- Environmental management system - ISO 14001:2015
- Quality management system - ISO 9001:2015
- Safety and health management system of employees - ISO 45001:2018